Ordering and Shipping Overview
On average, production times are 4 weeks, with delivery taking place the following week. If you collect then this removes the additional week.
Our average leadtimes are quoted as-
For Collection = 4 weeks
For Delivery = 4-6 weeks
For Installation = 5-7 weeks
Production time of the building will vary depending on demand, please contact us to get more accurate information.
Lead times arent confirmed until payment is made and your order is added to our production schedule.
All delivery charges are based on mileage. To provide an accurate quote we require your postcode.
All deliveries are based on a man delivery, meaning additional labour will be required to unload.
Good access to the delivery spot is required. Please read the details below carefully.
We reserve the right to refuse delivery if the site is not safe, or accessible in line with the details below, a redelivery charge will then be charged when the site was ready to accept the delivery.
Due to the weight and size of the product, the safety of our staff is of the utmost importance to us and decisions will be based on ensuring they can operate in such a manner.
Site Preparations and Delivery
- All relevant licenses, permissions, planning and permits must be obtained by the customer prior to the delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that there is full clear right of access to within 10 meters of the site for delivery and installation vehicles.
- Delays can be caused by inadequate access. Delivery or installation may have to be re scheduled until access improves incurring extra cost.
- Additional machinery or labour may be required if access is not suitable, the cost of additional labour or machinery is payable by the customer.
- The build site must be flat and level for construction to begin, poor site preparation may result in delays, further charges or cancellation.
- Delivery of any DIY or non-installed goods will be curb side delivery only.
- Delivery is a one-man service; strong able bodied off-loading help is required to off load safely.
- If on delivery, off-loading assistance is not available the delivery may be rescheduled with extra delivery costs.
- Any time and dates stated for delivery or installation are given in good faith, but are an estimate only. Issues such as staffing, isolation, transportation or worsening weather may affect previously stated times and dates.
- Risk of goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
- The customer must ensure that all materials/buildings delivered are covered by insurance against Fire, theft, extreme weather conditions, Acts of God or any other loss or damage.
- Our staff will continually carry out risk assessments whilst on site. If a site becomes unsafe for reasons including but not limited to worsening weather, animals or people in the build area or other unsuitable conditions then installation or delivery will need to be rescheduled.
- Any complaints should be made within 3 days of receiving the goods.
- Descriptions, documents and/or illustrations provided by the company are for general guidance of the product and do no form any part of the contract.
- Every effort will be taken to supply goods as per displays and images however due to the natural variation with timber a ‘like for like’ finish can not be guaranteed.
- The company reserve the right to change materials and design as it deems fit.
Price and Payment
- Prices stated are excluding delivery and installation unless stated.
- Quotes are held for 7 days.
- The company reserve the right to increase the price of goods to reflect any increase in costs to the company prior to delivery.
- Payment is required in full before delivery and/or installation unless otherwise agreed.
- Should the buyer fail to make payment when due, the company reserve the right to cancel the order and suspend and deliveries or work on site until payment has been made.
Title of goods
- Until payment has been received in full the goods remain the property, both legal and equitable, of the company.
- If payment is declined by the bank and goods have left the premises the company may collect the goods until payment is made.
- Risk of the goods pass to the buyer upon collection on behalf of the customer or on delivery to the customer.
- The company accepts no responsibility for damages or defects caused by fair wear and tear, negligence, extreme weather conditions, Willful damage or failure to follow the company’s instructions.
- Timber is a natural product subject to some movement in certain weather conditions, the customer may have to make small adjustments to accommodate such natural movement
- Installation instructions are given as guidance but the customer is responsible for safe and secure installation
- Misuse alteration or repairs to the goods without company agreement will also not be a responsibility of the company.
- The company can not be responsible for parts and materials not manufactured by themselves.
- Any cancellations require written notification.
Planning conditions vary across the country so we are unable to give advice on whether planning consent is required as recommended that enquiries are first made to your local planning office, nothing in our communications should be taken as confirmation that planning is not required
1st January 2022